Started by Hasdeo.2013.05.31
This is Moya's logbook for Nano Japan project from 2012.6.2-2012.7.31.
Daily schedule †
- 09:00-10:00 Discussion (1)
- 10:00-12:00 Solve the problem and write the progress on pukiwiki
- 12:00-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-14:30 Discussion (2)
- 14:30-16:30 Solve the problem and write the progress on pukiwiki
- 16:30-17:30 e-mail report and problems
Goal of the project. †
- To describe the propagation of atomic vibration in Nanotubes. The output will be an animation of atomic vibration and its propagation in Mathematica
- Keywords: Coherent phonon, carbon nanotubes, Klein-Gordon equation, Differential equation, Fourier Transform, Solid-state physics, Mathematica
Schedule for discussion †
|Time and Day||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri|
Division of tutors †
|Name||Lesson to teach||Misc|
|Nugraha||Phonon in Nanotubes|
|Hasdeo||Phonon in Nanotubes||How to make a presentation, and Japanese class|
|Mizuno||Physical Computation||Computer in Lab|
|Tatsumi||Nanotubes||Printer and Copy machine|
- Tutorial takes place in Coffee room, since visitor room will be occupied with many people
Questions and Answers †
- This section is for posting questions from Moya-san and answers from other group members.
- Please list here with some simple reasons or details.
- For every problem, give a tag double asterisks (**) in the code so that it will appear in the table of contents.
- For the answer, give a tag triple asterisks (***) in the code below the problem in order to make a proper alignment.
- List from new to old.