- The added line is THIS COLOR.
- The deleted line is THIS COLOR.
Started by Hasdeo.2013.05.31
This is Moya's logbook for Nano Japan project from 2012.6.2-2012.7.31.
* Daily schedule [#daily]
- 09:00-10:00 Discussion (1)
- 10:00-12:00 Solve the problem and write the progress on pukiwiki
- 12:00-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-14:30 Discussion (2)
- 14:30-16:30 Solve the problem and write the progress on pukiwiki
- 16:30-17:30 e-mail report and problems
* Goal of the project. [#goal]
- To describe the propagation of atomic vibration in Nanotubes. The output will be an animation of atomic vibration and its propagation in Mathematica
- Keywords: Coherent phonon, carbon nanotubes, Klein-Gordon equation, Differential equation, Fourier Transform, Solid-state physics, Mathematica
* Schedule for discussion [#discussion]
|Time and Day|Mon|Tue|Wed|Thu|Fri|
* Division of tutors [#v0d44b28]
|Name|Lesson to teach|Misc|
|Nugraha|Phonon in Nanotubes| |
|Hasdeo|Phonon in Nanotubes| How to make a presentation, and Japanese class|
|Thomas|Physical Mathematics| Library|
|Mizuno|Physical Computation| Computer in Lab|
|Tatsumi|Nanotubes| Printer and Copy machine|
- Tutorial takes place in Coffee room, since visitor room will be occupied with many people
* Questions and Answers [#QA]
- This section is for posting questions from Moya-san and answers from other group members.
- Please list here with some simple reasons or details.
- For every problem, give a tag double asterisks (**) in the code so that it will appear in the table of contents.
- For the answer, give a tag triple asterisks (***) in the code below the problem in order to make a proper alignment.
- List from new to old.