I volunteer my time to develop and maintain ImageMagick. However, I
can't do it alone. I am looking for other volunteers to help make
ImageMagick even better. Here is a list of tasks you can do to
contribute to this effort:
- The Perl interface to libMagick is complete. We
need a volunteer to port it to NT.
- Contribute a PerlMagick script that others
might find useful.
- Write an write an interface between Tcl/Tk and libMagick.
- Write a program that calls the ImageMagick ReadImage
routine and displays the image in a native window on the Macintosh or
- Port ReadPICTImage in decode.c to read
PICT images on the Macintosh.
- Write a special effect routine such as page curl or image mosaic.
- Improve the ImageMagick documentation. The most useful improvement
would be a HTML section that describes how to perform some of the
more useful ImageMagick functions with actual images to illustrate
- Send me bug reports or any suggestions you have for improving
Image manipulation software that works like magic.