R. Saito Lab. Tohoku Univ.
Welcome to Saito Lab.
Last modified: Thu Sep 7 18:17:07 JST 2017
Department of Physics
Graduate school of Science
6-3, Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai, 980-8578, Japan
Tel: +81-22-795-7754, Fax: +81-22-795-6447
(photo 2017.4.25) with frame
From left to right:
Tatsumi, Kaneko, Iwasaki
Sato, Saito, Shirosaki, Nugraha
Nulli, Nguyen, Sasaki, Shirakura
Science of Atomic layers
General information at http://flex.phys.tohoku.ac.jp
- Publication (pdf)
Recent papers, citation , CV, ResearchersID.com
- Exciton Kataura Plot page, Quantum Espresso Tutorial
- How to Access?,Sendai-Miyagi,
Map, Introduction to TU (pdf)
- How to accept you as a graduate student or Post Doctoral fellow?
- Carbon Nanotube ,
Nanotube book ,
- Annual report:
after 2006, see TU Database
- IGPAS: Graduate course with scholarship,
DIRECT (Office for IGPAS) Some introduction by us,
Graduate School of Science
- Documents for the visitors,
Format for brief CV (exel)
Warning: Any page under this page is not allowed to be linked by anywhere
without permission. Copyright: the Saito Lab.