Saito Group (Open)
ICSD Inorganic Crystal Structure Database †
Licensed Database (We have the license and we can access from the LAN of the departement) of Inorganic Crystal Structure. †
Web page: https://icsd.fiz-karlsruhe.de/search/basic.xhtml;jsessionid=4B7D7F9630377BAA2D9CDED30CC5AB76)
How to use for MoSe2 †
- Accesss to ICSD
- Select Composition box and select Mo and Se in the periodic table.
- Back to the main window and put 3 in the box of "Number of Elements"
- Click "Run query" Buttom
- The list of database. Download cif file to the Desktop.
- You can also download detail information by check the box of database and "show detail".
Download VESTA and run VESTA.exe for 3D view of structure †
- VESTA: http://jp-minerals.org/vesta/jp/
- Put the cif file to the window.
- Select "Utility" tab and select "Powder Diffraction Pattern"
- Push "Calculate" button in the popup "powder diffraction pattern" window