R. Saito Lab. Tohoku Univ.
Welcome to Saito Lab.
Last modified: Thu Apr 22 12:23:56 JST 2021
Department of Physics
Graduate school of Science
6-3, Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai, 980-8578, Japan
Tel: +81-22-795-7754, Fax: +81-22-795-6447
(photo 2021.4.22) with frame
From left to right:
Tian, Sake, Sasaki
Pratama, Nguyen, Saito,
Shoufie, Maeda, Izumida
Science of Atomic layers
General information at http://flex.phys.tohoku.ac.jp
- Publication (pdf)
Recent papers, citation , CV, ResearchersID.com
- Exciton Kataura Plot page, Quantum Espresso Tutorial
- How to Access?,Sendai-Miyagi,
Map, Introduction to TU (pdf)
- How to accept you as a graduate student or Post Doctoral fellow?
- Carbon Nanotube ,
Nanotube book ,
- Annual report:
after 2006, see TU Database
- IGPAS: Graduate course with scholarship,
DIRECT (Office for IGPAS)
- Graduate School of Science, Some introduction by us
- Documents for the visitors,
Format for brief CV (exel)
Warning: Any page under this page is not allowed to be linked
Copyright: the Saito Lab.